Ryan Property Law Logo
Ryan Property Law Logo

Call 0113 236 2334

Expert Property Solicitors and Conveyancers with a Personal Approach

Other Services

There may be occasions where a property owner wishes to sell off part of the land that they own, for example, by transferring part of their garden to a neighbour or in the event that a third party wishes to acquire a specific area of land. An owner may also want to split up ownership of their land, such as where they may own more than one building within the same set of deeds held by Land Registry.

It is essential that the legal documentation accurately records the position of the boundaries and responsibility for them, any restrictions that the owner may wish to impose on the land as a condition of it being sold and also to record any shared access or rights to use utilities or services that might pass through the land being retained or sold off. The legal documentation creating this arrangement is known as a “Transfer of Part”.

We are experts in drafting such documentation and can also prepare plans which are compliant for Land Registry purposes, so as to avoid the need in many cases for a surveyor to attend the property to accurately plot the boundaries.

We can offer a fixed fee service to draft such documentation and we are more than happy to provide an initial telephone consultation free of charge to assist you in how best to achieve the outcome you desire.

If you would like a quotation for this service, please click on the link below and we will do our best to assist.

Get a Quote

"All the staff were excellent and very polite. This is the second time we have used this firm 10/10. "

Peter & Sandra, Bridlington


The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a quality standard mark for lawyers in residential conveyancing is also recognised by many mortgage lenders. We were one of the first firms in West Yorkshire to be awarded the accreditation.